Thursday, November 13, 2014

Running on E

No for real...This is my every day: 5am feed bby, 6am Pulu is up getting ready. 6:30am Ariana is up. 6:55am Jay is up. I drop off Jay & Pulu. Come home. Ariana barely leaves to bus stop. I get 10 mins to eat, lay my head down then Bella wakes up. Feed her, then wake up Selini for school..get her ready. Then Baby wakes up to eat (of course when I hv to run Selini to school) load em all in the ride...for a 3 min drive to Selinis school. Drop her off. Come back & pure hell til about 2pm..they both nap then I hv to pick up Pulu or Selini around 2:55. Haul kids again...then come home & hell begins again with Selini & Bella. Jay comes home around 3:30. Then I feed baby, clean clean & cook. Then pick up Nana at 6:30 from bball practice. Come home we eat, I run and do ALLL errands, thennnn I come home fold laundry, yell at kids to do chores, get homework done, read scriptures, say prayer. The 3 oldest sleep. Feed baby, watch tv & try to stay awake with Bella. Then I knock out around 10:30pm. Then my phn starts buzzing at 10:45pm. It's Pulu texting me to pick him up from work. Thennnn we come home & I knock out at 11:30pm. Bby wakes up at 2am then 5am rolls around & here we go again. #amItired #uhhhYeah 😳😴😩 #longestPostofMyLife lol!! #iNeedaMaid #iNeedaNanny but most importantly #iNeedMoneyfoDat lol 

1 comment:

saintlai said...

Wowsers - thats a crazy schedule! I'm sure they appreciate you for all that you do. Hang in there!