This is one of my favorite pics of US because I'm holding onto him! I'm really a bug a boo & if he lingers too far from my reach I feel Bare, lonesome, lost..Lol.
Pulu is 32yrs young today! He is such a blessing to me & to so many others who know him. He's a very somber man, he hides his feelings a lot, but he has the biggest heart I know. He loves & cherishes his family, extended families as well. He seems quiet & reserved but he has a real funny, goofy side to him not many see. He's quite hilarious, and very sarcastic...one of the many reasons I love him, he makes me laugh everyday. Pulu is a hard worker, he's humble & meek. He's persistent & consistent. He loves the gospel. He's naturally very knowledgeable & enjoys reading, learning & trying new things. He's exciting to be around because he's always planning or talking about doing something usually having to do with the community, raising awareness or family functions. I'm grateful I married a family man! He's a family man to a T! He loves being around us, bless his heart we bug, annoy, hover & fight for his attention. He's the light in a dark room & our kids cling to him like glue! He's so nice, calming & fun to be around. Pulu has a quiet way of making you feel that you're important. I love that about him. Well enough bragging about my Hubbs. Today will be filled with joy, love & lots of fatty treats!! We love u Daddy, Teti, Boo, Poohbear!!! Hope u have an amazing day today!!! Xoxo
Pulu is 32yrs young today! He is such a blessing to me & to so many others who know him. He's a very somber man, he hides his feelings a lot, but he has the biggest heart I know. He loves & cherishes his family, extended families as well. He seems quiet & reserved but he has a real funny, goofy side to him not many see. He's quite hilarious, and very sarcastic...one of the many reasons I love him, he makes me laugh everyday. Pulu is a hard worker, he's humble & meek. He's persistent & consistent. He loves the gospel. He's naturally very knowledgeable & enjoys reading, learning & trying new things. He's exciting to be around because he's always planning or talking about doing something usually having to do with the community, raising awareness or family functions. I'm grateful I married a family man! He's a family man to a T! He loves being around us, bless his heart we bug, annoy, hover & fight for his attention. He's the light in a dark room & our kids cling to him like glue! He's so nice, calming & fun to be around. Pulu has a quiet way of making you feel that you're important. I love that about him. Well enough bragging about my Hubbs. Today will be filled with joy, love & lots of fatty treats!! We love u Daddy, Teti, Boo, Poohbear!!! Hope u have an amazing day today!!! Xoxo
3 comments:
Nawww that is awesome!!! Love you guys. Wish we all lived closer so we could chill and go to chuck a rama all day xxxx
This was Mel not Jason lol
Luv ya Mel! Hope we can visit NZ soon!! Lol yes chuck a Rama everyday!! Lol
Post a Comment