Pulu signed Jay up for baseball this year, & I thought oh no this is gonna be a waste because Jay has no idea how to play! But Pulu insisted & was so persistent about it, so I took Jay to his first meet & greet with his coach, he came home & said, "Man, baseball is hard." Uh oh I thought...this kid hates it. Then he had a 2hr practice the following Saturday & I was hoping it would be fun. When I picked him up he jumped into the back seat & said, "Mom, I love it." That made me so happy. I'm grateful my hubby is so involved in our 1 & only sons life & making sure he tries new things to figure out what his passion is. Pulus truly his best friend/dad. Maybe next year Jay will try track 'n field, swimming, or wrestling. Whatever it is, I hope he enjoys the experience.
Our family friends "The Blaylocks" heard about Jay playing & told Pulu to bring him up cause they had an extra glove & ball. But it was just an excuse to take Jay shopping for new gear! They are the most awesome, supportive family! Jay was super stoked!! We love the Blaylocks.
New under armour, mitt, cleates & Scotts old ball to practice with.
2 comments:
Awww....that is so sweet!! Hoko's the same way about our oldest son. And the Blaylock's are AMAZING people.
Yes they truly are! I love the Blaylocks, always helpful and willing to help. :)
Post a Comment