Monday, March 17, 2014
Keep Up!
This pregnancy has been quite confusing. I'm suppose to be 12-13wks...but my last appt I was measuring larger. Which meant I am either further along, or I'm having multiples!!! 😳😳😳. So I'm hoping for further along! Because seriously I don't think I could even bare 2! But whatever The Lords will, I will accept it, I'll have to. So I'm suppose to have another ultrasound just to be sure of my due date & if there's another. Hopefully they call me because I missed their first call to schedule my ultrasound. Anyway on to my job!...so I was super nauseated & missed a lot of work, so I told my boss to find a replacement for me because in all honesty I do not want to work after I give birth, so by April-May I should officially be a SAHM!! I'm really excited/nervous for that. It's been a long time & I just hope I can enjoy it & keep up on home & kids. Other than that we're still house hunting, trying to think of ways to make $ while Pulu goes back to school this fall, works, has a mortgage & a new baby! It seems pretty overwhelming...but I know we can do it. With faith & hard work...I know The Lord will see us through.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment