Monday, February 10, 2014
SICK
The past two days I have forced myself to get up, get out...do things hoping I'll get better. But nope the queasiness & the stomach pain just hurts. Water makes me sick...I never eat..my breasts hurt, I don't sleep well. I'm TIRED!! I'm trying my hardest to ignore this because I NEVER get sick in my pregnancies. But this is different. I am tired, weak & lay down all day because I feel pain in my stomach when I get up, it sucks. I miss my hubby while he's at work cuz it usually happens at night. I feel bad for my older ones cuz they are stuck taking care of the little ones. But I'm grateful they are nice & allowing me to rest. Esp Ariana. To my baby growing inside of me: please give mommy a break....I love you, but you're pretty slappable jk I know you're worth it. Xoxo.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
That sucks!! I was the same way when I started having my boys and I was like wth?! Lol. But they are definitely worth it and as soon as they arrive, I forget about all the hardships I went thru to get them here safely. I hope you get lots of rest. Thank goodness you have Ariana.
LoL @ slappable. I constantly have to remind myself that it's a good sign baby is getting what he needs every time I've gone through that sickness. Hope you feel relief soon!
Post a Comment