I couldn't think of a better fit for her. She's super talented & I hope to see her shine! 👍
Tuesday, February 11, 2014
Prayers Answered
I have been contemplating for a good 2 months on where to place Ariana for Highschool. I posted it on FB & I got tons of comments/suggestions. One of them I really took to heart & that was a comment from my good friend Tava. She said I believe kids should grow where they're planted & to realize I cannot always be there to protect Ariana. I thought about that a lot. But as I prayed, went to the temple, etc I still was getting the same answer...No, just wait. I suddenly thought, oh maybe I need to wait because we are planning on moving, & I need to place her wherever it is we move. Then I received a text late Sat night from my older sister Cia. It said I found the perfect school for Nana...Angie's sis inlaws kids go there & I immediately thought of Ariana, it's a charter school called The School of Performing Arts. I looked it up immediately & found out that Highland Highschool funds this charter school so she would take her core classes at Highland, & her arts classes up at The school of performing arts. I'm thinking the school of performing arts is the old Garfield. But anyway I contacted Angie's sis inlaw to get more info & I just had thee most calm feeling & exciting feeling come over me. Angie's sis inlaw told me that Ariana would fit right in & she would love it. They have shadow days where a student from SPA will take a new enrollee & hv them shadow them all day to get a feel of how it is. She told me she would have Ariana shadow with her son. I'm so excited about it. I'm crossing my fingers, toes, eyes, everything for Ariana to be accepted.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
That is so exciting!! I hope everything works out for her. I love what Tava said. I've always believed that, too.
I hope all works out!
Post a Comment