Well well well. My sis inlaw posted on IG (Instagram) a pic of her blog & I instantly thought of my poor unkept blog. I really do think about writing & then I think ughhh there's too much to catch up on. It's been 2 whole months. We've been busy! April weather was rainy & we celebrated Cia Si'is bday, Serena's bday & baby Ryder's 1 st bday (I wasn't there tho :( ) but my family went and visited Mazzie & her fam out in Louisiana for Spring Break. It was soooo much FUN! This month not much going on except lots n lots of graduations. My sis inlaw Sia is going on her mish to New Zealand & leaves in July! (Tongan speaking) sister Otukolo returns from NY July 11, 2013. We're so excited to reunite w/ her!! What else....Ariana is heading into teenager & I'm dying about that! I DON'T want her to grow up, it sucks! The attitude, the I'm so cool age, moms not ughhh I'm sad. But hopefully we can keep an open communication relationship. (Crossing fingers) Jay is doing good, he's really starting to love the weather & be outside all day which makes me happy cuz he's in a house full of girls so he does his chores & is out the door til almost dark. He's pretty obedient. The 2 Lil girls are brats. They hv Pulu wrapped around their fingers. He literally does EVERYTHING for them, it's sweet. They're best frenemies!! LUV how close they are & it's fun to watch em grow together. We want to hv one more. I'm unsure when. But definitely one more. First I gotta get in shape & then get prego so I can maintain. I've been working out & eating healthier. It's been a struggle, I think because I read about so much stuff. I need to just train hard, eat clean! I would really love it if I had a trainer/workout partner who was on my level or who was patient enough to get me to their level. But no such luck! Anywho I gotta go get ready for work...here's some pics to enjoy!
Looking at the Gators w/ Johnny
Pulu & I tryna join the wedding march on Bourbon St! Good times!!
Me & one of my BF's!! Mazzie Alo
Cia's 90's Hip Hop Theme Sweet 16!! It was SOOO MUCH FUN!
At Kenny's baptism. Another BF's son! Soo cute huh!
Baby Nancy Ofa ki New York Lapota. My sis inlaw Seni & bro inlaw Paea's beautiful baby girl w/ her big bro Baby Joon. They're twins!
Serena's 14th Bday!! Ohhh they grow so fast! Lol @ Bubs n Nana!!
Beautiful Cia doing her taolunga. She's a natural!!
My bro inlaw Vita got married to my cousin Puki..oops I mean Shuntell lmbo
Lots of things happened in 2 months! I'm glad I got to jot down some of what happened. More to come later...hopefully sooner!! (:
3 comments:
Love your post and its definitely more fun then mine!! Lol... And LMBO at your last pixs!!
Glad you're blogging again! Life can get crazy and it's hard to stay caught up! I've been trying, but slacking :/ haha Good thing you can post and backdate it to the date it happened. I have to use that feature all the time! haha Love you Dianna!
Monica I did not know you could do that! Cool...I'll have to do that! Anywho thank u Sina for reminding me I need to keep this updated cause I love reading back on how I was, felt and thought. You gals keep up on your blogs, cause you know I love readin em! :)
Post a Comment