Tuesday, March 5, 2013

Lovely Day

Winter seems to trickle away & then BAM we get struck with a snowstorm. Nonetheless I can feel the warmth coming soon. Today is one of the odd beautiful days that we have before a storm. I'm loving it. Although my baby Bella is sick :/ she is teething. Life is pretty busy. Ariana has been at school this whole week for her school play from 7:30am til 9:45pm at night, it's been crazy! But she really enjoys it. I have been learning payroll at work & at first I HAAAATED it but that was because the accounting lady was teaching me, but since my boss trained me today, I feel great about it! Lol I mean it sucks, but at least I know what I'm doin. Selini is getting smart. She talks a lot more & is really a character. I love it. Bella has such an attitude, she is quick tempered but so loving & cuddly. She talks way more & is just so cute. Jay is doing well in school & was dancing but now he's interested in just sports only now. Ughhh this kid! He's a great bball player tho. Pulu is workin workin workin. He's been so busy trying to get things done so we can get our own home. He's really worked so hard to pay off our debt & has really been such a positive example to me. I'm excited for what's to come & for more lovely days (:

1 comment:

TrishHavili said...

Beautiful photo. Life sounds like it only gets busier when kids get older. Good luck with the home goal!