Monday, November 19, 2012

Thankful

I wanted to jot down some things & people I'm grateful & thankful for...

I am thankful for our jobs that they allow flexibility & stability in these turbulent times. 
I am thankful for the power of prayer. To be able to communicate with my heavenly father is comforting, humbling, and powerful. I'm grateful for his relationship.
I am thankful for great Family & Friends. They keep me sane! I love them & love their friendship, loyalty & unconditional love.
I am grateful & thankful for our health. Our children hardly get sick. We are both lucky to not have that burden. (knock on wood)
Last but not least I'm thankful for our ward family. It's quite comforting to know that you can rely, share, relate & have fun with the people of your ward.

These are just some things I'm thankful for. We have Sooo many things to be grateful for. I cannot believe Nov is almost over & we're heading into December! I'm extremely thankful for another day to be here on this earth as a wife & mother. We are blessed & I hope you all have a happy thanksgiving & merry christmas!!

No comments: