Thursday, October 18, 2012

Fun stuff

My niece Ebony chose to be baptized on Saturday Oct. 13, 2012 by her Uncle Kel, who came down with his kids from St. George for her special day! It was a really beautiful baptism/birthday/confirmation.
My Lil namesake TatiAnna was blessed on Oct. 14th by her dad. What a beautiful blessing given to her. I was teary eyed just hearing it. She looked absolutely BEAUTIFUL!
My niece (Leafa & Alo's daughter) Ilaisaane had a Minnie Mouse Party for her 3rd birthday. It was waay cute & we had lots n lots of fun & yummy food!!
My nieces (Cia's girls) Gabby & Eby had their Birthday Party Sat the 13th. It was lots of FUN! I sure had a blast! They got lots of gifts, money & love n hugs!
We also celebrated my moms 58th birthday on Sun the 14th. & today I took her to lunch and my sisters took her to a movie. It's been fun stuff lately.
Ohhhh & I got a new do, annnnnd I LOVE IT SOOO MUCH! Thanks to Angel!! I think blonde is for me (:

No comments: