Monday, September 3, 2012

Bella's turning one!

I can't believe time has flown by!!! She'll be 1 on Sept 15th!! She has been just pure joy to me!! She's so quiet, laid back & I just love her. She's my dancer, a smiley girl, she is a cuddler, she is still a mamas girl. She loves being outside, swimming, playing in dirt, laying on soft things. She's so funny too. So we call her "Buffy" that was my moms pit bulls name. We call her Buffy cuz my moms dog use to go around just eating everything off the floor!! Lol. Bella is the same...any Lil crumb, she will eat it haha! We want to throw a small Lil party for her 1st B'Day. Her theme is Snow White. Because when Bella was born her skin was white as snow, and hair dark as night. She reminded me of Snow White. (: plus I think she's the fairest of them all hehe.

1 comment:

F-A-N-G-U-P-O said...

Awwwww....how cute! Snow White is the perfect theme! :) Can't believe it's been a year since we were in the hospital together...time flies huh?!!