Sunday, July 15, 2012
Jay aka Boopee
My son will be 9 yrs old tomorrow July 16th! I can't believe he's growing so fast & into a young man! Jay is my twin. He looks like me, his humor is like mine, he's quick minded like me, and loves to debate like me. In ways I think it's good, but we really don't get along becuz we're a lot alike lol. Don't get me wrong I love Jay to the moon & back, but as our kids grow older. Their personalities come out. They start thinking on their own, voicing their own opinions on things & honestly it's hard. But what I've learned is to stay as neutral as possible. ESP when Jay is around. He thinks a lot like me, so we can read others pretty quickly & easily. So I try to love my kids all the same. Yes it's hard because there's one whom u will notice u lean towards more, but it's crucial for me to keep neutral so that none of my kids feel left out. The thing I love about Jay is he is naturally like this. He can love everyone all the same! In that way he is like his dad. He is his dads shadow! He goes everywhere Pulu goes. Seriously they are brothers (: I'm so blessed & grateful to my husband for being such an amazing dad & friend to our only son. He teaches Jay how to play sports, take out the trash, respect his sisters & me his mother. He teaches him how to do his homework, cook, & everything else. He's really his dads shadow. Jay told me one time, while prego with Bella, that he didn't care if I had a girl again because he has his dad. I was so grateful he was content with not having a brother because he enjoys being around his dad. Jay is my one n only son for now. And I give him a hard time for sure because he will someday be a priesthood holder & the man of his house. I know he's in a house full of girls, but he's always gonna be my Boopee. He will always be hero to his little sisters & best friend to Ariana. I'm grateful to be able to spend another year with u son. I hope u know how much I love u. And how grateful I am to our Heavenly Father for entrusting you to me & ur dad to raise u up to be a good man. Happy birthday Boopee. Mommy loves u always~
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




3 comments:
He's so handsome! Happy Happy Birthday Jay! :)
Happy Birthday Jay:) That was a sweet post Anna!
That's so sweet! He is so shy around me so I feel like I don't know him very well. But it's great to read all these things about him. I love that he said that about his dad. It's so sweet. It's touching cause at that age, u know its true! Happy hella late birthday jay! We love u!
Post a Comment