Wednesday, November 30, 2011

Schedule

So I've been in a real bind since having the baby. I feel as though my life took a turn, and I'm trying to get back in my lane, but it's hard. Having a new member of the family makes life a lil rocky. I was use to the way things were before, and now things just got a lil harder, or a lil more interesting. lol. Anywho I give mad props to all the moms who have had their kids back to back!! I'm so grateful to know that this is my last and that there is NO way NO how I could've done back to back. I need to breathe and I need sleep and most importantly I need to shower! lmbo Cause with Selini and Isabella it's hard to get the things I normally get done...done! I want my living room and kitchen ALWAYS clean, and ever since I've had Bella it's been hard to keep it clean. Then there's the never ending pile of laundry that I use to be able to finish ..now it's never ending. I use to go in and out of stores with ease, now I don't go unless Pulu's home to watch em while I go! It's just hard when you have a terrible 2, and then a needy baby who needs diaper changes, bottle feeding, burping, cuddle and fun time, and then my 2 year old wants the same! lol. So I decided 2 months is long enuff, I need to get on a schedule, we all need to. So I buckled down and made a schedule for the week, and broke it down to the day like for example:
Mon-Thurs
6:45am- Wake kids up for school
7:15am- Eat breakfast
7:25am - Take kids to school
8:00am- Workout
8:35am- Shower
9:20am- Feed girls, and play with em
This is just an example of what I did. It has helped me so much and although I haven't started it yet. I am going to tomorrow just to see how it goes. But seriously this has helped ease my confused mind. I can actually see it, and follow it because I need some order in my head. lol. I'm excited for my new schedule and hope to be able to follow it as long as I need. I'm also excited that I bought myself 2 dvd's to workout with. One is Pilates, and the other is from Jillian (biggest loser). I need to get back to exercising and eating healthier. I also decided that I need to buy me something each month. I felt like I was under appreciated from my kids and so I decided what would make me feel better besides candy??...A new pair of boots, or some leggings, or getting my eyebrows threaded. I just need to do something for ME. I bought me a pair of boots on Black Friday and I cannot tell you how good it makes me feel wearing em. LMBO I love it, and they were only 30 bucks! So yeah new schedule, new ME hopefully in 3 months I lose 30 lbs!! hehe

2 comments:

Mauga Fam said...

I am getting SO nervous for child #4! Since my yongest will be 5 I am scared to start over. I am so used to the way things are right now. I hope I can handle all the changes fairly well! If not I will make a schedule like you did:)Oh ya and prayers, lot's of prayers LOL

F-A-N-G-U-P-O said...

Good on you for taking the initiative to make a schedule....I had to do that too...it's the only way I would feel like I'm dividing my time well...haha! You're right....you should pamper yourself...and often, being a mom is hard work!