Friday, September 2, 2011

Waiting Game

So I have about 2 weeks left, and I cannot tell you how much I wake up thinking and hoping this is it!!...Water BREAK now! lol...It's becoming extremely hard to sleep at night. I can feel my hips spreading, prepping for delivery! I got up 5 times last night just to go pee! Urghhh it's annoying. But everytime I try to go back to sleep, my hips start to hurt bad! Oh the last stretch of pregnancy sucks. But I'm so glad to know she'll be here before the end of this month, and that gives me comfort! I'm really excited to meet her and to hold her hand, and to breastfeed her, and put on cute lil clothes, I'm really excited for Selini to meet her. Everyone says Selini is gonna be jealous, or mean to her, or have a hard time, while that might all be true...I think she'll be a WONDERFUL, helpful, mean well type of sister too. Selini is very sweet, and protective of her dolls/babies/daddy! So I think she'll be the same way with Baby Isabella.
I've been thinking of middle names to give her, but haven't been able to come up with one. If you know any cute baby girl names, let me know. Other things we are waiting on is a bassinett, a carseat stroller, and a breast pump! I know, I know soooo last minute. But I am gonna get allllll that next week for sure. Things have just been crazy with the kids going back to school, and buying them this n that, and all that fun stuff, I've been soo dragging my feet, when it comes to getting babies stuff! haha but no worries, I always go late, so I still have time to get her what she needs before she gets here!
My car is another headache of mine. SO I've been obviously in my nesting stage, and my ride is DIRTY!! Kids are sooo messy, and cleaning is hard on a prego fatty! So I asked Pulu if we could get my ride detailed and he said YES! Sooo we have tons of things to keep us busy next week! I can't wait til all these things can be done, and ready for our newest addition! Life is about to CHANGE :)

No comments: