 |
| Lamar Mateaki Motuliki our cute lil nephew |
 |
| Our niece beautiful Baby Vea MaryJane Tenifa |
Today my brothers cute son Lamar is getting blessed today out in St. George...oh how I wish I could fly and be there for his blessing! :/ Pulu's sister Lene is also having her baby girls blessing today @ Liberty Ward. Grateful we are able to attend. I have to make cakes so I have been dragging my feet to get up and make em...it sucks when you're prego at 38 weeks...u really don't feel the need to bake, cook, or even go anywhere! Buuuut I will do it, cause I love my inlaws :) Anywho blessings are a beautiful time for me, and sooo IMPORTANT. It's the time where you can hear for the first time from the Lord what his blessing is for them in their future here on earth. It's a humbling experience for the Fathers/Uncles/Grandfathers who will be giving the blessing, and all the priesthood holders who surround that beautiful gift from God, so precious and new and lay their hands on their tiny lil heads and BLESS their future! It's one of the most beautiful days for me, I love love love hearing and going to baby blessings. I hope today we are filled with the spirit by hearing these sweet lil babies receive their first blessing from our Heavenly Father, it's gonna be an uplifting Sunday for sure :)
No comments:
Post a Comment