 |
| Going under the knife for the 3rd time in his life and not even 30 yet! |
So like I said in previous posts I couldn't wait til after Aug 6th cause then I felt like I could breathe! Well I've been actually doing the opposite! Haha I've been super busy because HELLO DING DONG I didn't realize I would be doing everything since Pulu had surgery on Wed!! It's only been 2 days and I all ready am feeling so tired, and wore out from having to do EVERYTHING! U really don't realize how much someone else does for you til they can't, or aren't able to. I'm so grateful to you Pulu, foreal! :/ #goinalilinsane NEWAY--> Here's the status with us. Ariana n Jay will be starting school in 12 days! I am due in 5 weeks, Jay has football practice M,Tues, & Thurs. Pulu got laid off of Dannon, so I have to file for unemployment not this Monday but the following Monday because he will officially be laid of next week Saturday Aug 20th. (Don't u wish u were me) hoi...we are also dealing with the fact that he can't work at his other job Delta til he is fully healed. We are hoping Workmens Comp will still continue to pay for him being off of Delta. We know that they will continue to pay him thru Dannon...but there's just a lot of things we need to get done finance wise so that I can FINALLLLLLY focus on baby Isabella! I feel like I don't have the time, energy, or money to get her the things she will NEED when she arrives. I'm grateful to couponing and to some of our cousins who have been so generous with giving us wipes, and stuff for baby. I need to stock up on diapers, and burp cloths, etc etc etc!! Time to hit up the yard sales again!! :) I'm grateful for all that we do have. I know these trials will only make us stronger. It sucks to have to go thru them, but I know that together we can overcome anything. I know that there are others who have it a lot worse than I do, and I look up to them, and count my blessings! Thank u family n friends for always being there for our humble lil family!
Shout out to Kassie Feinga for introducing me to my new fave place "The Cheesecake Factory" Shout out to Paea Fonohema for the wipes, clothes, cleaning products, and toothpaste ur the BOMB! Shout out to Monica Fangupo for your prime example of unwavering faith and service to others, no matter how many trials you are faced with, you are ALWAYS willing to help someone in need..you amaze me! Shout out to Ane Tupea for always hookin it up with goodies, homemade somethings, offering to babysit, I love you BF! & last but not least SHOUT out to our families. Pulu's sisters for always taking my kids school shopping every year since they started school (this is the 1st yr I've ever shopped for them) My fam for always supporting me and talking to me on the phn, helping me make decisions and being my bf's! Love you all and that's the 02k0l0 StatUS as of now :)
 |
| How can we not look at this, and NOT be grateful for all that we have! lol... |
5 comments:
Love that picture....she is so cute! Love your positive attitude through all thr trials you're facing....you're right, everything WILL be ok and work out for the best! im so grateful for blogging, because if it weren't for that who knows if I would have ever met or become such good friends with you! Love you Anna!
Aww.. Anna.. I am so sorry to hear that you guys seem to be faced with numerous trials at once. If anyone has the faith and strength to do it, it is you! I love your attitude on life. I always see myself becoming a Debbie Downer when I am faced with trials and yet there is always anothers trial that makes me realize that I am extremely blessed and need to humble myself a little more! I love you and your family and if there is anything I can do, let me know..
I just think if I don't act positive, the rest of my family will crumble. Pulu's all ready in a lotta pain, he doesn't need the added stress. My kids are innocent, they don't need to tend to me. So it's my responsibility to set the tone in our home. :) Happy Wife, Happy Life...COME WHAT MAY :) Thanks ladies for your love and support!
Wow - didn't even know he had surgery... Must catch up with him. Glad he has someone like with you possessing enough determination to move the world.
Yes Taualai you should call him up, you know he can still use his right arm! lol.. :) Thanks for the comment!!
Post a Comment