Saturday, July 9, 2011

GET REAL!

So like in my previous posts you will see that I posted a song that I love, called "Who Says" by Selena Gomez. Yeah this post is basically relating to I'M NOT PERFECT! I have so many faults, crazy thoughts towards others, feelings that have been hurt, and basically I'm HUMAN! I titled this blog "Get Real" because that's how I feel...if I were to really "GET REAL" with what I really wanted to write and say to a certain few, WOW this blog would NOT be a pretty one! Isn't it hard? I mean I feel like I go thru struggles and I come away stronger, and with a stronger testimony...but our (my) thoughts can be soooo DEADLY! I mean this past weekend I was SURELY tested. I think I still am, because I swear when someone hurts you, and not just any someone...someone "CLOSE" to you hurts you, it's hard to be happy go lucky, and it's hard to face that person(s). So I would just like to vent and say to the people that HURT me, and talked about me behind my back, and spread lies about me & mine....GET REAL, don't try and bring me down, becuz misery loves company...and I'm not the kinda company you wanna keep when you talk about me behind my back! Some say let it go, and be the bigger person, move on..blah blah blah. I don't work like that anymore. I USE TO BE LIKE THAT. But I'm sick of it. I think that if more people were to get REAL, then there'd be a lot of PROBLEMS solved. So there u have it,my lil KEEPIN IT REAL, I'm human moment. I'm not perfect, but I am striving to be. I hope everyone out there can get to the root of their hurt, and face it, and then leave it at the doorstep. I will eventually have to face my hurt, but for now I will vent about it. Because I am still upset, and hopfully by the time I see these ladies, I will be a lil more calm. That's all...

1 comment:

Ane said...

I feel ya on this one...totally and exactly how I feel right now. I am done too and I am definitely NOT allowing them to have any affect on me at all....I actually didn't before, but I definitely thought we were past this 8 years ago.....lol! Sheesh! Some peeps need to grow the HELL up and keep their mouths shut! I got your back Anna! Love u tonz!