Wednesday, June 22, 2011

Ahhh RELIEF

My beautiful SURVIVOR mother :)
That smile on my mothers face says it all. She got a call today that she was suppose to receive yesterday about her results from the pathologist and oncologist to see if she would have to further chemo, or be CANCER FREE. She said the dr's nurse called her and said so the doc said that the numbers were good, he just wanted to be sure, and blah blah blah and then she said so you should be good from what he told you before. My mom said puzzled, "I haven't talked to him, what is good?" She said ohhhh you are CANCER FREE! Those words were sooo comforting to my mom, she was ecstatic and over joyed! My dad sent out a beautiful text saying "Great blessing for your mother. cancer free reported to us from her doctors a minute ago. thanks for all your prayers. Love dad." I cried and thought ahhhh relief! I cried because thru this whole ordeal I prayed to be strong for my mom, and I prayed to not cry because I felt if she cried I could be her backbone thru all this. So I was so happy and excited and wanted to celebrate! :) I think everyone was soo busy that we didn't really get to do that. Although I'm still in the mood and spirit to CELEBRATE! It's soo great and I know my mom is sooo relieved...I'm sure more than anyone! I thank GOD for letting my mom live another day, and for opening our eyes to this horrible disease. I hope we can find a CURE for cancer, because soooo many people don't get to have good news given to them as my mom did. Feeling GRRREAT! :)

4 comments:

F-A-N-G-U-P-O said...

YAY!! That is such awesome news! All the prayers were answered! I'm so happy for you guys!

Lani M. Latu said...

that's awesome! i'm so happy for your family, especially for your mom. She's an awesome woman, and Heavenly Father knows she has much more to give (although she's given a lot).. send our love to her! :)

Mauga Fam said...

Answered prayers and sweet relief. So happy for your family!

NONU6 said...

So happy for you and your mommma!