Saturday, May 28, 2011
Relief
So as I said in a post earlier. My mom was diagnosed with Uterine Cancer, and we as a family were totally devastated! So on Thursday my mom and I decided to go to the temple, so that we could feel a lil closer to our Heavenly Father and his plan for my mom. We did initiatories which I think a lot of women forget to do. Initiatories is my moms favorite thing to do inside the temple because it reminds us women of the blessings we are inherited. I love going as well to hear all of the beautiful blessings...it's a great reminder and I absolutely feel my saviors love for me. As soon as we walked out of the temple I knew in my heart my mom was going to be perfectly fine. The next day was her appt with her Surgeon from Huntsman Center Dr. Dodson, and so he examined my mom, and then brought me, my sis and my moms best friend back in the room and thoroughly explained what caused the cancer, drew a picture of how he was going to do the liposcopic surgery, answered all of our million questions, it was really nice to talk to someone so educated and matter of factly. We were all relieved and to top it off my moms blood pressure was normal!! It's usually high, my mom was ecstatic, as were we. There have just been so many blessings pouring in, and I can't tell u how relieving it is to know that our savior is watching over us, and is aware of the heartaches, struggles, and trials we are facing, and is there to hold our hands, put our faith and trust in him, and to learn from these hardships. It has definitley taught me the power of FAITH, PRAYER, and BLESSINGS! I love you mom and I can't wait til June 14th when u go into surgery & come out a CANCER SURVIVOR!!! :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
I too am releived! I am happy that every turned out for the best! If there is any family deserving of such a great blessing it is this one! I love all the faith that this family contains and all the blessing that have come and that are in store for you guys! I too can't wait for this to pass so that we can start saying she is Cancer Free!! Such a blessing!
I am sooo happy you went up to Huntsman.. I told you, they are amazing! :) I know your mom will be taken care of and just fine.. the day she is cancer-free will be the most uplifting day ever.. :)
That's awesome Anna....so glad to hear the good news! You're right, with faith and prayer....come the blessings!!
Post a Comment