Experiences that last a lifetime. Welcome to my world!! :)
Thursday, May 19, 2011
Ist Ika Reunion
Otukolo Family with Asaeli & Selu Ika
First Night Campout in back of Kesi's house. So much fun!
Singing Camp Songs :)
LoL Ariana and her hot cheetos!
Game/Talent Day was tons of FUN! I will upload Selu/Red Teams Talent, so hilarious! :)
This was the first year Pulu's mom, uncles and aunts decided it's time to do the first Annual Asaeli & Selu Ika Family Reunion! I'm so glad they did because it turned out so nice, and so much fun. The family is growing so we had more than enuff people to do whatever. The adults were in charge of the food, and the kids/grandkids were in charge of games, and activities...it worked out GREAT! We had so much fun and can't wait to do it all again next year!!
It looks like it was just as fun as you said it was! One day you should totally plan a "Motuliki" family reunion cause your dad's immediate family alone is expanding each year! Love that you guys were able to share the responsibility and not let the adults do it all!!LOL!! BTW, Ariana needs to share her hot cheetos with me!!LOL!! From the pictures I wish I was there with my boys! No one would have even noticed we weren't part of the family!!LOL!!
man I love my new blanket :) Thanks! lmbo jk hahaha I have it here. I'll bring it tomorrow. I washed it, then Siupeli used it and got it dirty again lmbo
3 comments:
It looks like it was just as fun as you said it was! One day you should totally plan a "Motuliki" family reunion cause your dad's immediate family alone is expanding each year! Love that you guys were able to share the responsibility and not let the adults do it all!!LOL!! BTW, Ariana needs to share her hot cheetos with me!!LOL!! From the pictures I wish I was there with my boys! No one would have even noticed we weren't part of the family!!LOL!!
Excuse me! Did you steal my red blanket as shown in the 2nd pix down?? ahah It was super fun though(:
man I love my new blanket :) Thanks! lmbo jk hahaha I have it here. I'll bring it tomorrow. I washed it, then Siupeli used it and got it dirty again lmbo
Post a Comment