Thursday, April 21, 2011

1st half of Spring Break

So our first half of Spring Break we decided to go to Hemet, CA. to visit the Ika Family out there. We wanted to go swimming. So when we got off the plane in Ontario and outside we were HOT! It was so hot, and we were happy cause we knew we would get to go swimming the next day! Well Monday came and it was pretty cloudy and rainy  :( the kids were so disappointed..and so was Ana (Pulu's aunt) She kept telling me to take them to Knotts Berry Farm. I was a lil hesitant cause I thought it would cost us an arm & a leg to go. So we went and visited other family around there, and it was soo soo much fun for our kids to see their cousins and to remember and know them still. I was so happy and overwhelmed with the Cali love. We then came home and decided to go to Knotts and our aunt Ana found some great deals and we ended up having to pay $120.00 for all 5 of us!!! WHAT A DEAL!! If we would've went to Disneyland it would've cost us close to 500! So yeah we ended up going to Knotts and my kids LOVED LOVED LOVED it!! I mean it was PERFECT weather, and the park was packed, but the lines were movin fast. I think the longest ride they waited on was the log ride...and trust me the log ride is WORTH the 10 min wait! I am so happy we decided to go as a family. We hadn't been anywhere as a family for a long time, and it was a PERFECT DAY! When we left the park we went and visited Brian and Flo & their lil nino's and we absolutely love their family. We had a BBQ and had the kids play at the playground, the food was good, the kids had tons of fun with their cousins, and the company was so much fun! We miss Cali sooo much, and hope to visit more often. We totally felt the love and admiration all our Cali peeps had for us in the short time we were there. Here are some of the pics we took out there, I really should've taken more pics. But when ur having so much fun, u don't think about taking pics!


6 comments:

Jobi Niu said...

How fun that you were able to hit up Knotts Berry farm!!! Next time you go to Hemet, let me know and we'll come hang out!! Glad you had fun! Cute pics

F-A-N-G-U-P-O said...

Yay for vacation time!! Glad you had fun!

Mauga Fam said...

I MISS So Cal! My Uncle told us to go to Knott's last year, but we didn't. Next time we go to Cali we will have to go there:) Glad you had fun in your "little piece of Zion."

NONU6 said...

Knotts! Looks like you and your family are having a blast!

Kiki Fangupo said...

I love Knotts!!! Had more fun there than Disney.

TrishHavili said...

I want to go now! Looks like you all had so much fun =)