Thursday, April 14, 2011
Spring Break!
We are planning on going outta town for the kids Spring Break. They are so excited to get out of this crappy Utah weather and to relax in nice Sunny California and ending it off out in St George! We decided to go to Hemet for 3 days and then coming back cause Pulu has to work on Wed, and then leaving on Friday to St. George til Sunday night or Monday morning. We are so excited, and I can't wait to relax, and see some of my favorite people. It's been a long time since we've been back to Hemet, and I always feel like when I get there that I'm in ZION...those people out there are the most positive, fun, loving people I know on this earth. And I'm so grateful they love me and my family so much and are so excited to see us as we are them :) I'm so happy to also visit my brother Kel, Tala, and Jaida. We aren't too close because they live in St. George and so it's nice to finally spend some time with them and connect again. They are such a sweet family, and have such a beautiful, fun lil girl that they are raising so well. Yay for a lil family get away. I hope all goes well especially with my baby Selini!! :) Updates to come on this trip next week...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
How fun! THat'll be a FUN break for you. I LOVE everyone in HEmet too!! I should come see you while you're there. I'm in Phoenix right now, Grace is having her baby this weekend. :) I heard the weather in St GEorge is so nice right now as well. HAVE FUN!! Hope you're feelin good.
Lucky kids! That sounds like an awesome spring break. Have fun and enjoy that California sun for all of us :)
Sounds like so much fun! Bring back that California sun with you:)
Thanks and yes lucky them, but also lucky me cause I get a break from the real world! Can't wait, and my kids are seriously counting down the days!! Jobi--yes please come, it'll be so much fun to see you and the family :) Love ya
Yay for a well deserved break! Hope it's nothing but fun and relaxing time w/ your family! <3's
Post a Comment