We finally got our internet hooked up, and I'm glad to come back on here and write about our move, the new place, neighbors, ward etc...
So first off the apt is great, I love the room, the extra bathroom and bedroom we now have. I love that it's an updated apt, and we don't have to hear our really loud heater coming on anymore, I love that we have a laundry room, and it's not part of the kitchen countertops! lol...I really love the layout, the balcony and storage is great! And we really can't wait to start using the pool in the summer!! Anywho the neighbors are o-k...I have yet to say hello and meet my neighbors! But I will when I get a lil more settled in. The ward was not impressive, and we are actually considering the Taylorsville Tongan Ward! I know, I know I am really not a fan of the tongan wards, but I have heard so many good things about this ward, so we'll give it a shot on Sunday. We have a new flat screen LED LG 42in t.v. and I absolutely LOVE IT! I think it's so beautiful lol...We have not had a new tv for like 7 years! hahaha We also decided to give Ariana our bed and we got a great deal at RC Willey for a bedroom set that comes with a 23in LED flat screen and mattress for 705.00 including tax!!! I'm so excited to have it all set up in my room tomorrow :)
Pulu's commute is a lil easier now, but he still doesn't like the far far drive out to Dannon. He hasn't worked much at the airport and I haven't even went back to my job for like a month now. But we are truly blessed! We have paid off 3 of Pulu and my debt and we're excited to calculate and have started reading 9 steps to financial freedom by Suze Orman! Great great book. Things are looking great for the future...buuut we totally miss Glendale!! We miss our ward, we miss how close we were to family, we miss the neighbors, people, just everything. But we are turning a new chapter and stepping out of our comfort zones, and we'll see what comes of it. That's about all...I'll start posting pics again soon...I lost our USB so as soon as I find that hehehe :)
3 comments:
Congrats! I can't wait to see it!
I will have to bring you a house warming gift fo' sho!
I am very, very happy for you all you deserve it all too! Thanks for being there for me especially at this time!
Love ya mucho!
Congrats to finding a home you love, new T.V.s, bed and being able to pay off some debt... that's HUGE!
We went to the T-Ville ward, it was a really nice ward in the short time we were there.
Congratulations on the new apt!!! :D Sounds like it is definitely a new chapter! I'm sure 2011 has a lot more blessings to unfold! :D Good luck w/it all!
Post a Comment