Thursday, December 16, 2010
Who knew?...
We are moving. I am unsure where, but I know when! We are to be out of our apartment in 30 days from the 16th...so Jan 16th we will NO longer be living in our apt we've been in shy of 2 years! As much as I can't stand this place and we are definitely out growing it, it's been home! My kids take the bus conveniently at the corner of our block, it's close to family and friends, it's close to both of our places of employment. It's been a great location. Buuuut now that Pulu will be working for Dannon, we have to find a middle ground...but even if we found something around Glendale we would still be happy because we love it here, and the people here are so friendly (regardless of what you've heard on the news) Glendale is where I was raised and is not scary to me at all. I am super sad to have to move, and live somewhere NEW...it scares me! I am sad to leave our ward, and my calling as Primary Pres, and all the friends we have there that I won't be able to see every week or more! I wish we could stay in our ward boundaries, but there isn't really anything available around here for us. But we are searching, praying, and hoping something comes up where we feel like this is where we need to be. Please pray for us! Time is ticking.... :(
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Don't go...We will miss you guys so much!!! Hope you guys find a great place with great landlords..
Hope your family finds the perfect place.
Come live by me! 5 minutes away from Dannon! :) Wherever you move, it'll be great! Good luck!
Post a Comment