So this above is the only downfall decor lol.. haha
Me as a VATO CHOLO!! lol..You can't really see the food, but Monica had mice, and rats, and worms all over her food. Then she had a pumpkin looking like he threw up some salsa it was so gross, no one touched it lol
Monica (Jack) & Mrs Officer Atisa Mauga, wow glare! lol..
Our 80's chick Talia & Medusa Marie
Meow Sina was such a cute Kitty Kat!
Witch Lillian who wants a million! & Georgiana/Beckham who likes Santana!
Sina, Barbara/Sis Mary Clarence, Isa, Georgiana, Lillian, and Monica missing Me, Cia, and Atisa
We had so much fun! We played some fun fun games, and I can't wait to see some more pics of the games, that I'm sure some of the ladies will post on their own blogs. My personal fave part of the night was reading all of your blogs! I am so glad we decided to do this, cause I really got to know some of you more. To all the bloggers who didn't make it out you totally missed out!! I mean Isa and Sis Mary Clarence did the SPLITS! hahaha oh this night is such a memorable night. I'm so glad it turned out perfect. And I can't wait til January to do it again!! Thanks again to Monica and her hubby for decorating, and making us all feel at home in her cute house! Til next time ladies :) GNO's are the BEST!!!







1 comment:
Aw, come on Dianna, you know the UTAH pumpkin was the best decoration there....hahaha your games were so so so so much fun, I don't think I've laughed that hard......um, ever! What a fun bunch of girls.....and what a great time! Can't wait for the next one.....I somehow didn't get a good shot of Isa or Barbara the charma doing their splits.....but OMG that was hilarious! What a fun GNO! Thanks so much for everything!
Post a Comment