Wednesday, October 6, 2010

BIGGEST LOSER FAMILY EDITION

My whole entire family, except for a select few are overweight. We alll started off skinny mini's and as soon as we'd had kids, and a family we all BLEW UP!! lmbo (even the guys) So I decided why don't we start a BIGGEST LOSER within our family and do couples!! So that's what we are doing it's gonna be Bubs n Klarah, Cia n Sol, Lame n Betty, Kel n Tala, maybe Eta n Olo, Bill n Losa, and me and Corina (cause Pulu can't lose anymore weight seriously lol) Every couple has to put in $50. We are so excited to get this started, it's gonna be soo soo much fun! We all weigh in Sunday night, and then we are all on our own from there. We are gonna go til Dec 11th where we will all weigh in, do combined couples weights and BMI and crown the winner with the $350.00 where they can spend for Christmas!! I am so determined to win this, it sucks that I don't have a male partner but I know with hard work and determination, the real prize will be losing weight, and learning a healthier lifestyle!! This is also gonna be super duper hard, because it's during the HOLIDAYS!! lol...but we're always around eachother anyway, it's gonna be sooo fierce and competitive!! lmbo hah bring it on!!! haha
that's gonna be me in 2 months lol
If anyone has tips on eating healthy, or recipes (easy ones) they would like to share, please post in my comments, thanks! :)

3 comments:

IONGI FAMILY said...

WOOOHOOO!!! HOW FUN!!! MINE WOULD BE NO SUGAR!! IT WAS HARD BUT I HAVE CONQUERED SO FAR SO U CAN DO IT TOO!! ESP SINCE I HAVE A SUPER HUGE SWEET TOOTH GOOD LUCK

MARCIA said...

My tip is to eat all the pasta you can eat...LOL!! It is so on, I'm so super excited to win all the money...wooowhooo!!

nivadivadiaries said...

Check out the Palumbo:

http://sinivatuha.blogspot.com/2010/10/dave-palumbos-cut-diet-high-protein.html

It will really help with the stubborn fat that us Polynesians struggle to get rid of.

Good Luck! :)