Thursday, October 14, 2010

Blessings NOT in disguise...

It has been so crazy to me these past couple months at how blessed our family has been! I mean I really have no explanation, but to tell you the Lord is really mindful of our lil family! Let me give you a run down of all the blessings we've encountered these past couple months.
  • Pulu got hurt on the job but blessed with gettin his knee surgery
  • Funds were cut since he was hurt so he only could work minimum, but blessed w/ bonuses, and won a 200 cash prize at work!
  • Paychecks were cut in half, but blessed with a loving bishop who helped us out! :'( tears!
  • Had to go back to work, but blessed that I have a job still after being off for over 4months!
  • Cell phone bill was OUTRAGEOUS, but blessed that we don't have to pay til Nov..? We still don't know how?
  • Pulu was terminated at United yesterday, but blessed because he was called randomly, and now has an interview with Dannon tomorrow!? Isn't that crazy!
To top it off, I am blessed with wonderful amazing children who pray, and get up @6:40am and get ready for school alone, they help me with Selini, and clean up when I don't ask lately! I know that these blessings are from my Heavenly Father! We started reading the Book Of Mormon again with our kids...I always have felt a strong need and desire to learn more from the Book Of Mormon and my children help my mind to be more relaxed when they read, I learn so much when they read, it's amazing! My sweet husband who can't really help the situation that he's in, is being so positive and optimistic, and overall humble. There really are NO words that we can express at how amazing things have been through the trials we've been faced with. I know this though, and that NONE of this would be possible if I wasn't a member of the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints! I am so uplifted and feel that my cup runneth over! Thank you to all of you that have prayed for our lil family, and who have helped to uplift me and helped me to stay positive and STRONG. These blessings were not in disguise, and it's helped me and my family to realize that WE CONSTANTLY need to be doing what the Lord asks us to do. My hope is to one day be able to Pay it forward.

7 comments:

MARCIA said...

Awww tears, you have struggled but have always come out on top because of your faith and determination to live in this gospel and be a great leader in fulfilling your calling. I see the blessings that have come to you and yours and am so humbled by your faith. I love you! Congrats to Pulu on the job interview, I hope he gets it!!

Klarah said...

That was a great and inspirational post Anna. Therefore if Paying it foward is what you want to do you can start now by not losing weight, hence I will win the money that will help my little familia out!!LOL!! Seriously though! I am glad to have known you and to have been able to witness these blessing first hand! Tell Pulu to pick a good shift cause I know for a fact that he will get the job.. I mean with all the recommendations that went in for him I'm sure he will get it!!

Tala Motuliki said...

THats amazing! you are such a great example to us all. Your faith in the gospel insires those around u! We love u guys!

IONGI FAMILY said...

thats great girl!! here's to many more blessings to come ur way =)

Mauga Fam said...

Glad to hear things are going so well for you guys! I hope he gets the job!

Ane said...

I love u Anna~ Grateful for the amazing blessings u have received! I love this post and definitely felt the spirit reading this. I love the missionary name tag thing, too cute! I am blessed to know you and I am so grateful for you and your family! Keep up the great work!

pwincessdi said...

Thank u all for the great friends you have all been to me. You are all blessings to my life! I love each of you, and am truly blessed to know you gals :)