Friday, September 17, 2010

Surgery

So like I said in the last post, Pulu has torn his ACL & MCL at work, so he finally got his MRI done, and just barely they scheduled him to get his surgery done. He will be getting surgery Oct 1st!!! AHHHHH I know so scary. He's more excited to get it done and over with, and I'm afraid of just seein Pulu in pain, and trying to walk, and recover! I hope things go well, and I hope I am able to be a great wifey and mother to my family...because I will have to do everything, cause I'm sure Pulu won't be able to help much around the house, or even with the kids. But we will survive. Or I HOPE >I< will lmbo!!

5 comments:

Kassie said...

Well wishes for the surgery.. I've been all too familiar with hospitals lately.. You will be a great wifey and mommy during everything.. praying for a quick recovery too.. xoxox

Tala Motuliki said...

Good luck Pulu! let us kn ow if we can help with anything!!!

F-A-N-G-U-P-O said...

Hope the surgery goes well.....it's never fun trying to recover from the hospital scene....praying for a speedy recovery for your hubby!

The Fab Fabian Life said...

We are here to help with anything!! Love ya!

Ane said...

Good Luck to you both! Love ya Anna!