Hosted a Coupon Party by Kuuipo. She is a great teacher, trust me even if you coupon now, there are more things to learn..I am so glad I am doing this again. To host a class go here
We attended Jason & Selu's wedding out in AZ. It was a good time. We love hangin out with family and with eachother...our kids had a blast!!
Jay got a fohawk from SLCC barber Vili Lino. For $2 not bad at all, we love it, and it's super easy for him to fix his hair in the morning!! :)
Oct 1st my immediate family n first cousins are starting a BIGGEST LOSER competition! Oh the fun we'll have! ahaha
Pulu n Jay attended the BYU vs UNR game. Even tho they lost, Jay is still a die hard fan!!



2 comments:
what FUN happenings u have going on!!! woohoo!!!
How fun! Love the photo booth pictures of your cute little family! And LOVE that you're back into couponing....isn't it just the best! I was gonna come to your class, but I can't remember what I had going on that night....I have been couponing for a few years now, but always love to hear new tips and tricks!!
Post a Comment