Wednesday, June 2, 2010
Stay Stong
I feel like lately I've been having lil sessions with myself to stay and be strong! There have been lots of trials and hurdles that have come into my life and I have been dodging em all. I'm pretty proud of myself, but I get hurt pretty easily. I know I don't show it, but I do. I definitely can handle being hurt, but you know one person can only take on so much. I have 3 children and I seriously feel so overwhelmed with my baby! It's so sad to think I cannot get a handle on this lil girl. As I thought back on the times of my older two...I realized that I did go thru the same things it's just been so long, and I'm getting OLDER! lol. I know that I need to get my life in ORDER. I need to get a clean house, a clear mind, a calendar for my desk, a facebook limit time (family feud), a clutter free life. So here's my plan: Clean the whole house little by little start with an area and do it everyday til I feel like it's "my perfect clean" then maintain it. I am going to make a chore chart for my kids. It will be pics of these rooms I need them to clean when they are clean. That way they can refer to the pic to see if they cleaned the room right. 2nd I am getting rid of STUFF, so if any of you have stuff you would like to give me I am going to be doing a Yard Sale, 3rd I am going to write out and plan our week as a family so we know exactly what we are going to be doing when and where! Organization is KEY right now in my life. SO who wants to come help me?? lol...Wish me luck!! :) If u would like to know where I got my inspiration for my chore chart please click here...she has tons of ideas, and I wanna be like her someday!!! Enjoy her blog! :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
6 comments:
I go through this phase all the time. You can only do so much, so don't be so hard on yourself. Good luck on the organization. I've attempted many times and still have a lot to do. Love ya girl!
I'm sorry Ana! Its makes me sad to see you sad:( Organizing should help... bu tI do love it when people call and want to do last minute things hahah, but then again I don't have three kids! Make sure you post an AFTER post of how everythig worked out! CAn't wait to see you ugys!~!! Love ya!
Girl I live in a unorganized organized life. NOthing is organized but if it was organized I would be lost :) You are a great person.
I think we all feel like that at times....I sure feel like I could be a lot more organized....but I get discouraged when I spend the whole day organizing just to have my kids come right behind and mess it up.... hahaha oh, the joys of motherhood. I guess it's learning to live in an organized mess! Hope everything works out for ya!
I feel ya on this...it's much easier when things are organized! Love the chart idea. BE STONG for reals...lmbo!
You're definitely an amazing mama and wife. I don't think I could ever balance all the things you are taking on. Keep it up sis! And please post up when it's all done. :)
Ane
I oughtta kick u! lmbo hahaha thanks ladies for all your comments. It's nice to know ya'll feel the same, and here I am thinking i'm the only unorganized mother out there! :) love ya'll!
Post a Comment