I am in charge of our Ward Primary Activity tomorrow, and I seriously feel like my head is going to explode, my throwup is stuck in my throat, my appetite is gone. I truly and literally feel so sick to my stomach...I mean really they're just kids that I need to impress, but maaan I'm so nervous...I want things to go well, and the stations to run smoothly. I feel like I didn't delegate enough. Lesson learned...oh boy I need to shut my eyes, say a lil prayer and BREATHE!!! I need a tylenol.....ahhhhh
4 comments:
thats what life is all about living and learning! Im sure it will go fine!
GIRL U GOT THIS CANT WAIT TO HEAR ALL ABOUT IT
omg been there, and I miss it :) lol Im still a scaredy cat but I soo miss primary... u got this anna ur amazing!!
Post a Comment