I know what you're thinking. I'm gonna post about Pulu playing rugby.....well I'm not! So my aunt Renee asked my hubby if he would help coach a womens rugby team. Pulu said yes and we just started practicing on Tues. I am not going to play but I thought hey I might as well go and run with them to get some exercise in. So today I CANNOT even really walk without limping, it's so sad! NEWHO I love the game of rugby, if I wasn't such a wuss I would totally play. But I am not very sporty and I will cry if someone hits me! lmbo I love the running, which I never thought I would say in MY LIFE! Because I use to throwup blood when I would run, but man running gives you a high like no other! I'm glad I have buckled down and thought about my health and I'm sad I didn't think of starting up a weight loss group before. But yeah that's what is goin on in my life thus far.
Since I've been called as Primary President I have been BEYOND busy and have major migraines you have no idea (unless you're a pres) Seriously tho this is such a time consuming calling, but I have to say I absolutely love it because it's all about the children! I love love love the counselors I've chosen (Lord has chosen) and I'm so lucky to have them and all their fun ideas, and love they have for the kids...it's so great to see. P.S.
That's me in the black shorts! bwahaha don't hate! lmbo

3 comments:
I definitely will start running with you gals on Tuesday. Sounds fun. I've always loved running, so I'm glad you have finally stopped being a baby about it...LOL! For a minute, I thought you had a picture of me up there in the black shorts...hahahaha
I wish I could say that about running...maybe one day! You look hot in your black shorts...I wanna look like you Anna! Hahahahaha!!!!
I HATE migraines!!! Hope you get feeling better! You are a GREAT Primary Pres! I agree you do look HOT in your black shorts....LOL
Post a Comment