Haven't been on top of my game with blogging and what not. Since I've been called as Primary Pres things have been super duper busy!!!! Like OHEMGEEz!!! Anyhoot it's been really rewarding and my presidency is amazing! We had our first meeting/get to know you on Tues night and our meeting started at 8pm and lasted til midnight!! hahah yes we have a fun bunch! So tomorrow we have our Primary Teacher Training and I'm really excited about it. I hope we can reach out to the teachers and get them on the same page as us. My number one goal is to let the kids know that their teachers are happy to be there too! I want our Primary to be fun, spiritual and full of LOVE!
Another thing I wanted to blog about was one of my bf's has a blog and it's a bunch of giveaways that she's doing. This giveaway is a really really good one, and I hope and pray I win it! lmbo it's a product from CSN stores and it's a wagon for two! i love this and it's so cute. Here's a pic of it. If you would like to have a chance to win, I've won a rug from them in the past, they are absolutely great quality!! Don't miss out ya'll!! :) Please follow my button on my sidebar the mamahoodsgoods. Or here. But remember I am gonna win this! lmbo
4 comments:
Thanks Anna! Wishing you luck for random.org's number generator...:)
Have fun @the wedding!
:) nice our 3 sentence chat today.. haha i am going to enter the give away because this was what I was going to get Toa for his birthday.. maybe I will just win it now. hahaha
Love that! Fun, spiritual & full of love is exactly how it should be run! :)
Thanks for info on the wagon....I'm hope you DON'T win and I DO!! hahaha
thanks ladies...Kass I know, so busy with this primary stuff..but after today we should be A-OK! I hope none of you WIN (foreal) lmbo jk hahahaha
Post a Comment