Experiences that last a lifetime. Welcome to my world!! :)
Monday, May 17, 2010
Primary Pres.
I am honored, overwhelmed, ready for change, excited, nervous, but overall happy to be the New Primary Pres. I have chosen some amazing counselors. We are gonna change up a lot of things! I hope the change is good :)
you WILL be AWESOME! you have a way with the little kids! did I ever tell you that I took your advice for my primary class and had them go around in a circle and say one ething that they liked about the person next to them?? hahah I don't think I did! but I liked it!
5 comments:
you WILL be AWESOME! you have a way with the little kids! did I ever tell you that I took your advice for my primary class and had them go around in a circle and say one ething that they liked about the person next to them?? hahah I don't think I did! but I liked it!
Congrats on your calling!
Congrats Dianna im sure you'll be the best! Next will be YW Pres, then..... RS Pres! Woohoo Go Dianna!
YOu're PERFECT for that! YOU GO GIRL.. THe primary has such a sweet spirit in there..
Congrats!! That is awesome!
Post a Comment