PRIMARY PRESIDENT!!!!!! Yes I was called to be Primary President in our ward. I was calm, kinda taken back, kinda shocked, kinda scared, kinda nervous, but all in all I was HAPPY. I mean I love the primary, and I love to serve them. I always feel the spirit when I'm with them. The primary auxillary callings to me are the most imp callings in the ward, because I've always believed that if the Lord came to visit your ward where would he be?...with the children! It makes me cry everytime I think about that because I know he loves the lil ones. It humbles me to serve these young children. Just the fact that the Lord has chosen me to be the Pres of Primary is a humbling feeling to me. I am so honored and grateful for this calling. I know I will do great at it if I trust in him. I am really nervous and have tons of ideas, and I just hope I measure up to the Lords standards of how to teach his children. Overall I'm grateful & ready! :)
P.S.
If you are in my ward and reading this, please don't spill the beans! lol...
10 comments:
OMGEEEE CONGRATS Girl!!! U are going to be great!!! So SUPER happy for ya!!! the kids are so LUCKY to have u!!! WOOOOHOOOOOOO!!!!
awww thank u soo much Silia, that was sweet of you to say :)
YEAH!! I am so excited. You will be so GREAT at this calling!
I'm telling....LOL;) I can't wait...wooo hoo!
WOW!!! you will be one busy girl! thats crazy! congrats, thats awesome
Congrats! Thats a scary yet amasing calling... You will do very well!
YOU'll DO AWESOME! So perfect for you. :] You go girl
Like I said...you will be amazing and you will definitely be blessed!
I am so proud of you sis! Love ya!
What a huge blessing for you and all those kids! Congrats!
Thank u everyone for your positive remarks. It's a huge blessing for sure :) I'm excited and completely psycho at the same time :) Lots of things and ideas going on in my head!!!! :)
Post a Comment