Monday, May 3, 2010

Biggest Loser

So this is a b4 pic of me. I know it's not a body shot but yeah that's me NOW...we'll see how I look in 2 months!!
Ok so here we go this will be my last post for the day or weeks! lol...I joined a biggest loser competition held by Inga Tukuafu. She had fb'd me about it and I immediately jumped on board with it. I think this will be a great motivator for me! We started May 1st and it will run til July 1st! The pot is $950.00!!! I mean is that motivation or what!!! So I have a game plan, and I won't be sharing it because people might take my ideas and steal em...and I'm tryna win ya feel me!! hahahah but I do have a plan, and I'm excited to WIN WIN WIN!!! Watch out!!!!!!!! hhahaha

8 comments:

IONGI FAMILY said...

Handle that GIRL!!! I wish I would have joined in on this one Oh well NEXT TIME!!! That is some big time motivation!!! U can do it girl!!!

Mauga Fam said...

GO ANNA! You can do it girl:)

MARCIA said...

Sorry to break it to ya, but I got more to lose and I got my game plan down!! lol So I'll see you at the finish line with my mula...whoooowhoo!! hahaha Let the games begin.

Tala Motuliki said...

im rooting for you guys! Good Luck! you guys should come down here and train at the biggest loser gym that they built. maybe our summer heat will help shed the lbs off

Jobi Niu said...

I so need to do the Biggest Loser and lose this baby weight. You'll do great!

Brian N Sela Misinale said...

LoL... Dianna you crack me up! Good Luck and stay focused...bwahahaha!

Ane said...

GO Anna! GO Cia! Whoever wins can share with me...the cheerleader! LOL!

pwincessdi said...

thanks everyone, except for my competition! lmbo jk much love to you all!! :)