Friday, April 2, 2010

SHE IS....

WALKING!!!! Selini has been walking for like 2 weeks now!! She is officially 9 months tomorrow, but I want to go ahead and do her 9 month post 2day because I have a feeling I'll be pretty busy tomorrow! Can u believe this lil petite girl is walking? I know I can't! She started out by crawling at about 7 1/2 months then she started standing then she started walking around the couches and walls...then she got brave and started making small steps. And now she walks and when she wants to get somewhere fast, she does a crab walk/crawl. She is hilarious! Here are some other things about Sell Bell:
  • She weighs 18 1/2 lbs
  • She is tall, don't know height yet
  • She still has a full head of hair
  • She dances whenever she hears music
  • She is having anxiety attacks when I'm not around her
  • She screams/cries at night atleast 3 times (very annoying)
  • She loves to play and be thrown on our bed from the air!
  • She has NO, NADA, ZERO, ZILCH 0 teeth!
  • She chews gum and keeps it in her mouth like she has teeth!
  • She loves to eat her oatmeal w/ banana cereal every morning
  • She can eat string cheese no problem!
  • She loves to play peek a boo under the covers
  • She thinks she's so cool when u put glasses on her
  • She loves to splash water in the tub
  • She kicks her feet so hard when we leave outside, she loves to be out in the fresh air!
  • She says mom, mama, daee (daddy) and dada
  • She makes the funniest faces, she is very animated (like her mama) lol
These are only a few things I can remember that she loves and can do. I am so grateful for this lil joy in our lives! She brings a smile to my face every morning. She is growing too tooo fast for me! I just want her to stay little forever, but we all know that won't happen! I am enjoying every minute I have with her. She is a joy to our family and such a crybaby, but I love it! Happy 9 months Jelly!!! :)

9 comments:

Brian N Sela Misinale said...

OMG, Walking already.... Jayden can't even crawl, that probably has something 2 do with him weighing in at a whopping 24 pounds...lol. I 2 also wish my baby can stay a baby 4ever! Selini is so cute and I love how shes animated at such a young age lol...2 funny!

Ane said...

Man, she didn't waste any time did she.....trying to keep up with the big kids! lol! Ilaisaane is like 19 lbs....lol! I love your kids! We must get together soon....luv ya!

Tala Motuliki said...

oh my gosh! Jaida didn't even crawl til she was selinis age! wow! I lovet he picture of her on the chair! LOL

Klarah said...

She has reached the fun age.. Now you guys are going to have to watch her a little more then usual. I dont know how K.j is going to handle the idea of her walking away from him all the time just yet but we'll see!! She is so adorable in real life!!LOL!!

MARCIA said...

Now why would that surprise you that she's walking? She is so A.D.D like her daddy. She can't sit still for a minute, and that is why she's boney..hahaha She's very blessed. I love that lil girl. Especially when she gets mad at you and shakes her head like an upset horse..lol! Love you Seli

F-A-N-G-U-P-O said...

Wow....such a smart little girl! None of my kids even started crawling until like 8 months...and didn't walk until like 14 months....hahaha. Your little Selini is so cute!

Sinai said...

They grow up so fast huh? Walking already? Out of my 5, I only had one walk that early. My oldest didn't walk until he was like 15 months.

She's such a cutie!!!

Devri said...

She is a doll! fast walker- oh you are so in trouble with dhat one.

pwincessdi said...

thank u all so much for the love, it means a lot to me! She is so much fun, and I still can't believe she's walking all ready...it's so sureal?