Friday, March 26, 2010

MY LIKES & DISLIKES

I like my hubby, he's so funny/outrageous sometimes
I dislike when my hubby doesn't get my funny/outrageous moments...sometimes he can be a bore! lol
I like to play board games
I dislike losing to cheaters!
I like watching all HGTV DIY shows
I dislike that I can't get a creative nitch outta me to do some of those DIY things, I know I can...I know it!!!
I like watching Pulu chew his food
I dislike when he monches, and crunches the crap out of a piece of bread, or piece of gum. Something so small, doesn't need all that noise?? Don't get it! lol
I like eating out at different/ hole in the wall type places
I dislike paying a lot at a nice restaurant, and eating crappy food!
I like being a fun mom to my kids
I dislike my kids...JK! I dislike naughty children...I blame the parents, so please watch your kids! (not serious)
I like going on week trips
I dislike spending money I don't have!
I like spoiling my children for nothing days
I dislike ungrateful people
I like having loyal friends
I dislike annoying, gossipers who pretend they have a great life...when in reality their lives SUCK!
I like being able to hold a calling
I dislike a messy house
I like having things organized, and 2 have a place.
I dislike cooking
I like that my hubby loves to cook
I dislike that my kids, and hubby hate to clean! ughhhh
I like to uplift someone when they're feeling down
I dislike attention to myself, I'm very shy.
I like to dance, and ZUMBA
I dislike seafood, I will only eat salmon & tuna
I like my family they are all my best friends
I dislike not having 2 vehicles
I like studying my patriarchal blessing
I dislike stinky smells
I like the smell of vanilla car scent
I dislike celebrating my b'day
I like secretly want to be a singer
I dislike that I can't humm a tune! lol
I like to watch movies
I dislike rated R movies...grrrrr some of em look really good too, but can't watch em! Can't they take that part out!
I like that I have the best hubby on earth. We have been together since HS..we are seriously lucky! It's not very common to have a succesful marriage when married in HS, but we've made it and are still going strong!
I dislike that there are statistics!
All in all I would say I'm a really laid back, loyal, free loving, chill person. I am easy to get along with. I love my family and friends very much. I love simplicity. I love to keep it real, I am a tell it like I see it type person. I enjoy being around tons of people at a backyard bbq mingling around and talkin stories and definitely having a good laugh! I love the beach, and wish I could live in front of one..one day! I love music, it soothes my soul. I love to slow dance with my hubby...it almost always makes me cry, and I'm so not a crier! My dad is my hero, and my mom is my wisdom...My hubby is my heart and soul, my kids are my faith and humility! My sisters are my sanity, and my brothers are my protectors! I love to live, and I am grateful for alll that I have :) Thanks to Monica Fangupo for this like/dislike idea. Hope you know me better now :)

6 comments:

Klarah said...

I like this post..
I dislike the dislikes!!LOL!!

I like your positivity..
I dislike the negative people!!..

I like your humor..
I dislike those who make you go private!!LOL!!

Love it all....

Unknown said...

Shyness really does suck (at times) (I have it too). It's nothing to be ashamed of though. I respect your courage in writing about it here.

I go to Social Anxiety Anonymous (free-- they area nonprofit) support groups for overcoming social anxiety which are helping me a great deal, http://www.healsocialanxiety.com

Best to all! Johannes

Brian N Sela Misinale said...

This is a cool post! Laughing my head off @ I dislike my kids joke, and Pulu chewing his food =D your 2 funny!

MARCIA said...

What a fun post. I don't agree with the "shy" part though..ahahaha But I know what you mean. Thanks for sharing.

F-A-N-G-U-P-O said...

Hahaha YAY!! I'm so glad you did it! Now I know you better....and I must say we do have a lot in common...when I was reading your post, I was thinking, dang...I should have written that!! hahaha! And I don't agree w/ the shy part either.....cause um, we seem to be friends even though we've never met!! hahaha So good to meet you a little better! Since I'm good friends with Kass and Bets...maybe I'll sidebust on your next GNO and meet you in person!! hahahaha

Ane said...

So fun, and funny! Love this post!