Thursday, February 25, 2010

ConfuSSSSSed...


I am really thinking that I am a WORLDLY person...AM I? I have been deprived for the past TEN years of THINGS! I mean I'm not saying that those things matter. But yes I have been deprived of em, and sometimes I think it's nice to have THINGS! Ok did that sound really worldly?

Anyway my husband and I have been getting into it about me telling him I want a house, I want new clothes, I want a new ride, I want, I want, I want!! I do sound annoying..but lately more than ever I've been COMPLAINING! I'm unsure if it's just been sooo long, and I'm sick of not having what everyone else has...or if I'm just being worldly, orrrrr if I am so deserving of it! haha Anyways it's been on my mind. I can't stop thinkin about it day in and day out. I want a better life for my children, but at the same time I secretly wanna be RICH. I don't know if it's because I want financial freedom, or just for my own selfish "THINGS". I mean there are some things that I think are needs like a HOME. Which Pulu says will come in due time...but I've been with him for 10 years?...Does that mean in another 10? ha SO you see my issues with this. Please help me someone get over this burden I've been with for the past ten years!

P.S.
I'm not saying Pulu isn't a good provider, I'm just saying he's not great! lmbo...but I do appreciate him for all he's done. But he thinks I'm just being worldly...do u think I should be content with being poor? haha R WE Happy? Yes we are, but when it comes to bills, and our debt..NO! Uggghh I'm such a complainer. Ok I'll stop. Feedback would be appreciated :)

6 comments:

Ane said...

It's definitely not wrong for you to want those things for your family, so don't feel bad. I think just keeping the plan clear to how you and Pulu will accomplish the goals you have. Whether it's starting your own business or finishing his degree to attain the salary to make those things happen. It's definitely normal that you feel that way. I think it's all part of the process. Just being patient is not going to help. But being the wonderful wife and supporter that you are will help. When we were in Arizona, we were so close and then due to some unfortunate events our plans didn't happen. But when I look at it, I see the wisdom in Heavenly Father's plan for us. We were meant to be here in Utah with our families. There are so many challenges that you could be facing. Sometimes it's hard to see the bright side but it makes the hard times easier to get through when you have a positive outlook, faith in Heavenly Father and in your husband and as a couple help each other work through to get your family where you want to be. I hope that helps a bit. I hope that you will accomplish everything you plan to as a family! And if anything I know what ya mean! :) Luv u and hope you feel better soon!

pwincessdi said...

Wow Ane...
I just re-read your comment two times, and I can't believe what a great advice giver u are! Thank u so much for opening up my eyes and making me literally see my faults! haha I totally understand what you're saying..and I agree whole heartedly. I know this is a hard time for me, and I complain a lot..maybe not to others but in my head and to my husband about where we're at financially! I need to be more spiritually in tune with my hubby and our goals togther! Thanks for the wise advice Annie...that's why I love ya BF! :)

Kassie said...

Anna, don't think that you're being worldly at all. You expect great things and guess what? You SHOULD. It shows that you don't settle for mediocracy and there's nothing wrong in that. I know a lot of wealthy people and I know a lot of people who live paycheck to paycheck and everyone wants always wants a little more than they have. :) it's just the game plan that you have to achieve the life you want... Realistic results for realistic work. Keep your mind where it is... Make a vision board. Ray and I did this and one thing to remember is, it's just a 'thought' until you either write it down. We made our vision board of the "things" we want to obtain in life for our family so we have a reminder what we're working for. I seriously need to make a small one for Ray's locker.. Lol.. But just keep your 'eye on the prize' don't think of it as complaining either...because that makes it seem as if those things are just wants and not goals.. Go for broke sistah.. Xoxo

Anonymous said...

I totally agree with Ane and Kassie yall gave great Advice it's helped me as well. I know all will work out Anna and you deserve everything your asking for...love you!

pwincessdi said...

Thanks Kass and Mace!! Seriously I do think I deserve it, but don't we all?! hahah I know I need to be mindful and patient and have faith in my hubby that he will and can provide. Thanks again for all the wonderful advice, I love hearing it :)

Kiki Fangupo said...

I'm pretty sure it's a normal thing to want... I think hearing about others lives fuels our "wants" list though... not sure if that's the case for you. Sometimes its just nice to sit and look at how blessed we actually are- I mean look at the way we were raised. I know for a fact my kids have way more than I did when I was a kid. It doesn't hurt to be ambitious though... just make sure it's for the right reasons :) And wow, I need to take my own advice! lol