Tuesday, February 23, 2010

My Neice

My neice Ilaise turned 11!!
Motuliki Grandkids @ Ilaise's B'day
Jenn, Me, Lina & Et (Roll Bounce crew lmbo)

Classic Skating is such a fun place to have a kids b'day party. The kids went wild once we got here. They got their scooters, skates, and went around and around. Kids r so easy to please. Some of the kids played games, and some went on the bouncers. I can't believe my neice is 11! She is growing so fast, and I'm feeling older and older. I'm STILL YOUNG, I keep telling myself! I love birthdays, it's almost like a lil reunion with our family, always fun and great food!



3 comments:

Tala Motuliki said...

awww...i love family get togehters too! wish we could be there

Anonymous said...

Oh I love Classic Skating the one out here has nothin on the one in Utah totally miss it. I can't believe she is 11 getting so big and beautiful!

Jobi Niu said...

That was WAY FUN! Could I stop eating... NOPE! lol.. Good chattin with ya. You're SO PRETTY!! :]