Selini is 7 months all ready!! Where has the time gone! She is so big now, everytime I look at pics of her from the past 7 months, I am amazed at how much she continues to learn and grow! We are so glad she is in our lives, she keeps us young and spunky! At this stage she:
- blabbles a lot
- cries soo much more
- sleeps through the night
- weighs 16lbs 12oz
- eats 6oz.
- says momma & dada
- knows faces
- does the bear crawl stance
- rolls over and when she does she cries
- eats regular food (loves rice & french fries)
- teething
- takes 3 hr naps a day
- wears 9-12 months because of her height
- wears size 3 diapers
- smiles and laughs a lot
- talks to herself when she wakes up
She is constantly learning and amazing us in all the lil things she does. I am so annoyed with her at times because she is teething, and my other two never teethed. She gets sick waaay more than my other two, she is such a brat with wanting to be catered to instantly....but aside all of that....I COULD NOT IMAGINE MY LIFE WITHOUT HER....it's hard to imagine my life b4 her! I love her so much, and I am grateful she is different from the other two. I have to work harder, play harder, hug harder, love harder with her! She is pretty needy this one! lol...but that's what makes her..her, and I LOVE IT! Happy 7 months my Sel Jell =)
5 comments:
AWww... she's so cute!! Crazy how time flies, I LOVE that picture on the top of your blog.. How cute are you guys?? YOu're a HOTTIE :]
Happy 7 months Selini I'm surprised your mom hasn't given you a one of her creative names like seda peda....lol love you!
So is growing so fast!!!lil cutie
ps lovin ur blog header pix so romantical love it!!! =)
Selini is just like her mama that's why! lol! jk! She is freakin' adorable no matter how bratty she may be! Sorry we haven't been around much, now that we are settled at home when you get your ride come on over so we can chit chat and I can make you some home made pretzels with cheese dip! Love the updates!
Love,
Ane
Ohhh Happy 7th month Selini! It's amazing how one little being can have such a huge impact on lives all around. She is growing so fast, i wish i can see her beautiful eyelashes and big smile everyday! kiss her for Jaida! Love you Selini
Post a Comment