Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Whats up with muah

Here I go with another one of Mary Higgins Clark!! Man oh man she really knows how to draw her readers in! I love reading her books. I bought it last night and I haven't started reading it, because I know once I start I won't stop...and then my house and my kids suffer. So I will read it on Thursday on my way to Cali. Yes we are leaving to Cali on Thurs to visit our Hemet family. It's been long overdue for a visit with our Ika family out there whom we love soo much! So I'm excited to read this book on the plane..hopefully Selini is sleeping the whole flight haha.

I also picked up this cookbook as well. My main goal this year as you all know is to try and cook healthy for myself and my family. We need to start taking care of what we put in our mouths. I don't want my kids to think that just because they have a high metabolism that they can scarf down anything they want. (like me back in the day) Because I am suffering from it now, and hopefully I can train my hubby to follow especially him cause he believes that nothing healthy tastes good! So as I was browsing this cookbook, I am sure Pulu will love some of these meals. I can't wait to start! I mean I really can, cause I don't like cooking...I have to really be into it, but I hope I do start like cooking..so pray for me!! haha
Other than that this year has been good so far. I am getting on my P90X and I am so ready to shed these unwanted pounds!! YEEEHAWWW for Twenty ten!!

5 comments:

The Ah Quins said...

I hope you don't mind me following your blog. I went to high school with a boy named Tevita Otukolo in Tonga. Are you related to him?

pwincessdi said...

What a small world, he's my bro inlaw! I don't mind u following at all :)

VEEYAH said...

I LOVE Mary Higgins Clark too!! I don't know any other polys who read her books...but I have to say, my husband won't let me read her book anymore! Like you, once I start reading I can't put it down...and it REALLY happens that way...NOTHING in the house gets done! Soooo, it's been about 2 years since the last book...so sad huh? This one looks good though...and I'm tempted! Let me know how it is! Happy New Years too Anna!! =)

Anonymous said...

Hi. I am hoping you can help me. I note that your dad's name is Ifalame. This is not a common name at all and I am hoping he could shed some light or where it comes from? I am trying to do a family tree.

My grandfather's name is Ifalame Ma'u. He was from Ha'ano Ha'apai and I am trying to determine my family tree from his side.

Circa 1910-1920's he moved to Lapaha and then to Ma'ofanga as he married Vave Tupola.

Are you able to help? Malo aupito lahi.

Faka'apa'apa atu.
Chris

Kiki Fangupo said...

are you on goodreads? i need to check this book out. I just finished reading "The Almost Moon" by Alice Sebold and.... I would NOT recommend it to anyone!!! it sucked MAJOR! I will have to check out Mary Higgins Clark