Monday, December 14, 2009

BNO (boys night out) haha

Last Friday I promised Jay that I would let him have a "BOYS SLEEPOVER" so I kept my word and had him invite Junior and Tevita leka...well these boys were sooo excited to sleepover cause they heard that we were gonna make a gingerbread house! So when they got here I had the kit all set up and out so that they were able to just go at it and do their own thing. They really did have a blast making it, and they had a blast eating the candy at the same time!
Me and Seli Bean about to get these boys ready


It was so funny to watch em put the frosting everywhere, they really aren't great artists!! hahaha


They really only focused on that side! haha

they were looking at the box and wondering why there's didn't look the same lmbo!!
And here is their FINAL one sided masterpiece, that had I not taken this pic one min later it was demolished and they ate it!! hahaha it was really fun watching them make it. Unfortunately Vita was sick and didn't really participate much in the activity...but he had fun watching.
After all that we ate chicken nuggets and bbq wings and salad, and they sat down and what did they wanna watch??...They watched Pulu's film from when he was in College football, it was hilarious...but that's BOYS! boys are so much more easier to please. I'm glad Jay had a great night. Next time it will just be Pulu and the boys...poor boys had to deal with me and Selini! hehehe :)



6 comments:

Ane said...

BNO--Sounds like our house EVERY night! lol! You are such a fun auntie!
Boys are soooo weird but definitely are easier to please! ;) Love you lots!!

MARCIA said...

You are the fun auntie, I would never do that. My kind of sleep over would be me upstairs doing what I want and the boys downstairs playing games..lol! Thank you for loving my Junior, I really appreciate it and so does he!

IONGI FAMILY said...

HOW CUTE IS THAT!!! BOYS HOW I WISH I HAD SOME BOYS LOL SOME DAY!!! =)

Sinai said...

How cute and fun! I agree, love that I have boys -- well sometimes. I do admit, when they start to beat up on one another, that's when it gets ugly.

Anonymous said...

Oh how fun wish my boys were there... well maybe johnny since jay thinks pule is a girl...lol ha ha ha love you!

pwincessdi said...

Thanks gals!! Oh Cia you all ready know Junyo is my favorito...I tell that to all of em, but don't tell em my secret!! But I do love having them over and giving them lots of attention..Mace no foreals hahah so funny, I can't stop laughing about how he thinks Pule's a girl! LMBO!!
Silia be careful what you wish for, b4 you get triplet boys!! hahaha :P jk