Thursday, December 3, 2009

5 MONTHS

Today Selini Ann Otukolo is 5 Months!! Can u believe time has flown by so quickly!! I can't, seriously I can't. Day by day goes by and I just think she's gonna be walking soon! That's how fast time has gone. It's kinda sad to think about it. Here are some of the things she has mastered!

  • she can roll around like a ball
  • she wants to be held by her dad all the time
  • she knows my voice and my face
  • she smiles with her whole body
  • she spits/slobbers all over herself
  • she drinks 6 oz
  • she wears size 3 diapers
  • she is eating table food all ready
  • she loves loves loves chocolate and skinny cow ice cream sandwiches
  • she laughs a lot louder now
  • she wears 6-9 months
  • she's losing her hair. especially on the sides!
  • her toes no longer stink like throw-up! haha

Every minute of everyday this lil girl is smiling at me, laughing at me, and she is just so fun to have in my life. I am grateful for the joy she brings into our home, and I'm glad that she's healthy and a happy baby! Happy 5 months Jelly bean!!

5 comments:

Kassie said...

She's so cute! Happy 5 months princess

Ane said...

Wow! Time flies huh! I know what ya mean!! This one is climbing on everything she can!! CRAZY!! I need to come visit sometime so I can see her huge smile in person! Glad her feet don't stink anymore! BTW...I can't find the $5 off coupon, so irritating! Sorry...;)

MARCIA said...

Awww Skinny Selini. She is so dang cute, especially when she laughs at people when they're yelling. Love you Skinny!!

MARCIA said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Trish. said...

She is soo cute..