All of em together showin off their creations!
which one looks better? lol
Last week Friday, I let Ariana have a sleepover...she had been really good lately and I wanted to let her have some fun so it all worked out because Mazzie's daughter was down here for Thanksgiving...so that was so exciting for Nana because she doesn't get to see Tyani very often, and she loves spending time with her whenever she's out here. So I had Tyani come and then Ariana wanted to invite Liz (Betsy & Teki Lao's daughter) and then of course her cousin Kesaia cause I promised her like 10 yrs ago that I would have her come sleep over and so we started the night eating pizza...then I was like ok ya know what I need my neices here, it just didn't feel right...I mean I was thinkin there's no way I could handle MORE...but I did anyway and although the volume of my apt was raised I didn't care we have TONS AND TONS of fun!! First they all ate pizza, breadsticks, and then we made sugar cookies and I had em decorate them, and that was a lotta fun, and then we played game after game after game! There was one game that we played where they had to show off their talent and Liz did a "play" and she was hilarious....seriously I can see her going str8 to Hollywood cause she's so animated! I love it! She was really the comedian for the night juss like her parents!! We also played American Idol, and the next morning my bro (who is also my neighbor) said that we were soo loud, that the boys couldn't hear their movie, and had to go to bed early!! LMBO!! Awww sad, but a 9 year olds sleepover is always gonna be LOUD right! :>P So yeah it was a great night. Thanks to my sis inlaw for staying with me and helping me out a lot by watching my lil Jelly Bean or else she would've been crying a lot!! Ariana had tons of fun, and I think I had more!! hahahaha Gotta love makin memories :)
4 comments:
How fun!! How lucky your duaghter is to have a mother like you that can put time aside and be a kid at heart!! Love it!! And lil Jelly Bean is sooooooo cute & growing so quick!!
How fun!! How lucky your duaghter is to have a mother like you that can put time aside and be a kid at heart!! Love it!! And lil Jelly Bean is sooooooo cute & growing so quick!!
sorry i think i hit the button to much!! HOi...love you gurl!!
HOW FUN!!!
Post a Comment