Monday, November 16, 2009

When Life hands you Lemons..

I love that lil quote "When Life Hands you Lemons, Make Lemonade"!!! Isn't that so true tho, and quite easier said than done right!? So Pulu and I have made some great changes as far as our lil growing family is concerned. I am back at work, Pulu's back at work, and life is slowly but surely getting better financially for us. The flow is back in our home, and we can feel a sense of peace in our household now. Life is still busy, and the house is RARELY ever clean...but we are doing better!! I can't believe how fast time does go by, but it seems like when we are struggling and not doing well, life stands still, and as soon as the sun comes out and we're doing well, life runs us by! I do cherish the moments when we do struggle because I see all the service people render to me, and it makes me so grateful to those that can give so freely of themselves and their time. It makes me want to be a better person and pay it forward. I love to look back and see how far Pulu and I have come! We were teenagers when we were married, and really we grew up with eachother. We've learned and grown with eachother. Most wouldn't survive being together that long, and we almost didn't! But the GOSPEL is what really bonded us together. We have changed and have become different people, but instead of despising that different person, we have learned to embrace eachothers changes and adapt. Because we love eachother. I know this might be too mushy for some, but I'm just wanting to blog about marriage and how wonderful and hard it can be and IS! Life has handed us many many lemons and we have made lemon lime...hahah but we have learned over time to make the sweetest lemonade, and it's great :)

8 comments:

Kassie said...

What a sweet post! :) You hit it on the nose when you said when there seems to be struggles, time sloooows down so much! :) We both need a post about our babies "toe jam" haha xoxo

IONGI FAMILY said...

I love that!!! Great post!!! It helps me realize what I have in my marriage!!! WORK lol!!! =0

F-A-N-G-U-P-O said...

Love that....if you're given lemons, make lemonade! Thanks for sharing...makes me feel like my marriage, although it has it's ups and downs, is normal! :) You're totally right though, the gospel is what can keep you strong! Thanks for sharing girl!

MARCIA said...

Life is continually moving, but when there are trials, we tend to wollow in it longer than when life is sweeter. Love the analogy of the lemons and how you tied it all in at the end. Good job A+++++!!
Oh and it was a lil mushy for me, I felt like throwing lemons at my laptop while reading it..hahahah j/k!!

Sinai said...

It's just the cycle of life. Thanks for sharing and remaining positive! Trials - gotta love 'em!

Sinai said...

It's just the cycle of life. Thanks for sharing and remaining positive! Trials - gotta love 'em!

pwincessdi said...

thanks gals :) And yes Cia I can tell ur in school, thanks for the grade! LMBO!! Kass ok let's post about the toe jam!! bwahahaha!!

Jobi Niu said...

What a great post!! Loved it! You and Pulu are so cute. Tha Gospel is HUGE in a marriage huh??