Thursday, November 19, 2009

JAM FEAST!!

So my daughter and I were chillin one night, and I was watching tv while she was talking and talking away. All of a sudden she got real quiet, and I thought...hmm did she fall asleep to find her doing this!!!

Isn't that so funny!! I really think she gets that from my older sister Eta, cause she still does this BWAHAHAHAHA jk!! Hopefully she doesn't read this HAHA. Anywho she loves the taste of toe jam apparently! lol...By the way she has the stinkiest feet EVER..they smell like throw up! I KID U NOT! It's so gross and my two older kids are like MOM WASH HER FEET constantly. Isn't that weird. It's pretty nasty, but hey she seems ok with it right? HAHAHAHA Don't act like ya'lls feet smell like roses!! haha

9 comments:

Ane said...

She is so cute!! That's hilarious!! HAHAHA! Eta is gonna be mad! lol! She get it from her mama tho'....;) jk!

Jobi Niu said...

hahahha that's SO FUNNY! She is SOOO dang cute...

Kassie said...

Love it.. I need to post Toa's pictures.. I love seeing babies do this.. it's so funny.. and I'm LOL @ her feet being stinky. Toa's are just sweaty all the time.. what the heck is up with these 2 kids? xoxo

MARCIA said...

My feet do smell like roses...hahaha Selini is just straight nasty, sucking on toe jammed, throw up smelling toes..ahhahaha j/k She's just saying mommy I'm ready for table food already, hello look how desperate I am..LOL!! Love u Selini.

MARCIA said...

My feet do smell like roses...hahaha Selini is just straight nasty, sucking on toe jammed, throw up smelling toes..ahhahaha j/k She's just saying mommy I'm ready for table food already, hello look how desperate I am..LOL!! Love u Selini.

MARCIA said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
F-A-N-G-U-P-O said...

Your little girl is so cute!!

Winslow said...

The smells is da presigns of Gout. haha jk

Anonymous said...

lol at Winslow's comment for reals huh! She is just doing what she see's her mommy doing so stop sucking on your toe jams Anna....lol! love you baby selini!1