
Today is one of the most wonderful days to me, because it's the day one of my very bestest friends was born...MAZZIE VATUVEI ALO!!! Mazzie is the most caring, loving, helpful person I know. Whenever you are in need, she is the first one to offer help. She can literally have 10 things going on that day and she will come thru for you no matter what. She always makes you feel super special, and so important! Me and Mazzie met in highschool I think in 10th grade. We had a P.E. class together and we started hanging out. We didn't really start to hang out allllll the time til her lil sister Ani died, it was then when I wanted to be there for Mazzie even more during that trial, and we've remained so close (sister close) since then. I feel like Ani is the one that brought us together, and I'd like to think that I was put into Mazzie's life where there was a void that day when Ani passed. I love hanging out with Mazzie and hearing all her nasty jokes, and her c-lowness on a lot of things!! LMBO we have always remained close even tho we are miles and miles apart. She is always just a phone call away, and I am so grateful to have her in my life. Here is a lil poem I found just for you Mace!!
"Friendship is a special treasure.Which is truly hard to measure.One who always has an ear to lend.Thanks for Being My Friend
Footprints left in the heart.Christlike impressions of a healers art.A lifetime of memories I want to send.Thanks for Being My Friend
To one who is always faithful & true.I found a caring true friend in you.Willingly takes precious time to spend.Thanks for Being My Friend
Like a strong never wilting flower.Always by my side in a needy hour.Freely offers to take my kids to tend.Thanks for Being My Friend
Someone who stands by my side.Letting me know that I have tried.Knowing that I can always depend.Thanks for Being My Friend
A token of gratitude to share,Letting you know that I care.Great relationships never end.Thanks for Being My Friend"
-Tom Baker
Mazzie I hope you have a wonderful birthday today, and even tho I'm not there to celebrate with you, just know that the best gift is having me in your life!! LMBO hahaha jk!! I miss you and love you and foreals I hope you have a great day!!! :)
19 comments:
OH MY BFF HOW I MISS YOU! THANKS FOR MAKING ME CRY! THANKS FOR BEING AN AMAZING SISTER YOUR SO RIGHT ANI DID BRING US TOGETHER AND I WILL FOREVER BE GREATFUL FOR THE BLESSING YOU HAVE BEEN I LOVE YOU AND MISS YOU SO MUCH! I LOVE LOVE LOVE YOUR POST I'LL CALL YOU LATER LOVE YA!! DID YOU HAVE TO PUT ME ON BLAST WITH THE NASTY JOKES...LOL! I LOVE IT!!
HOW SWEET LOVE BFF'S THEIR THE BEST AYE HAPPY BIRTHDAY MAZZIE!!!
HAHAHAHAHA!! Why you gotta blast that out Anna...lol! I am pretty sure we all met in JR. High..duh! lol! But that's okay cuz you were too busy chasing...boys--you forgot! lol! Or I mean they were keeping you busy chasing you! lol! ;)
Love this post! I love Mace and you too!
THANKS FOR TAKING OFF THAT WORD VERIFICATION! IT IS SO MUCH BETTER WITHOUT IT~!
I CAN LEAVE MILLIONS OF COMMENTS NOW!!
YOU KNOW YOU LOVE MY COMMENTS!
I HAVE NOTHING BETTER TO DO OTHER THAN CLEAN THE BATHROOM, WHICH I DON'T WANNA DO RIGHT NOW....
BWAHAHAHAHAHAAAAHAHAHAHA!
Oh...LOVE MAZZIE HAPPY BIRTHDAY cousin hope all is well with your beautiful little family!!
lmbo at annie!!! ur such a dork!!
p.s.
ane is the nastiest one out of all of us!!! lmbo ;P
p.s.s
so what if i started young, it's cuz i knew i would get married at 12!!! lmbo! bwahahahaha
& p.s.s.s.
thanks for cleaning ur siko toilet hhhhhhhahahaaaaaaaahahahah!!!
Happy Birthday! :) I just found out she is related to my husband! Small world.. :) xoxo
hella rolling at Mamahood and her millions of comments.
Kass, is he ralated to her on her mom's side, cuz I am too!! :) YAY...anyways...happy birthday Mazzie!! Hope you get spoiled rotten!!!
OH YOU GUYS ROCK THANKS FOR ALL THE BIRTHDAY WISHES! LOVE YALL! I'M JUST LEARNING HOW TO BLOG BUT I ENJOY READING ALL YALLS BLOGS. LOVE YALL!!
Dang Annie take up so much space..lol! I love these girls,(Anna, Ane and Mazzie). But today is Mrs. Mazzie's day. Happy birthday Mace. You are such a blessing in Anna's life. For reals, who else would spend 5 hours curling their hair with her just to sit at home and pray someone would come see them...LOL!! Gosh I have stories for days. Like the one where you hit the UTA bench..hahahaha Okay I'll stop. Love you Mazzie Happy Birthday!
Oh and Anna, that was beautiful.
hahah don't ever Cia!! LMBO foreal don't be puttin me on blast like dat ever again!!! ahaha don't hate on the curling our hair just to drive the iate truck around Glendale!! hahaha remember dat Mace! No but how bout when she did a hit and run on our "neighbor/her exes ride" bwahahahahahahahaha love the memories!!!
OH HECK NO ANNA THAT IS YOUR BABY DADDY...LOL! HA HA HA! THANKS CIA FOR TELLING ALL OUR SECRETS...LOL! TO EVERYONE THANKS FOR THE BIRTHDAY WISHES LOVE YALL!!
Oh...Happy (belated) birthday Mace!! I can testify to Anna bein' Mace's other buttcheek man...they are really THAT close! LOL! ;P A friendship not many others have...I totally admire that about you gals!! Hope you enjoyed your day Mace!
What a nice post! Everyone deserves a friend like that!!
Post a Comment