I am going back to work. I talked to my boss and she said they would love me to come back and be their HR assistant! My hours are from 9:30am-1:30pm Mondays & Thurs and then Tues and Wed are 9:30-3:30pm. I am so grateful to have a part time job to help my lil family out with what we need. I am so so lucky to have a great boss who is soo understanding and loving! I can't wait to start on Monday....although I will miss my lil Seli Bean..she is in good hands, home with Pulu. I feel like everything is FINALLY falling into place. I have much to be grateful for :)
Also another thing I've decided is to let things go that don't matter. Life is full of weeds, and if you don't tend your garden often those weeds can grow on you...so I decided to clear out all the bad weeds in my life..it's just not worth it.
Last but not least I decided to start on Monday with eating RIGHT! I've done it before, and I know I can do it again. Please motivate me Lord! I know I can do this, but It'll be sooo hard. This is something I neeeeeeed to do tho for myself. I have the exercising down, I just need to get the healthy eating habits down. I will keep updates on my measurements when I start Monday. If anyone has some great healthy snacks, or lunch recipes..I would love to hear em :)
So that's about it. Ariana's recital is on Saturday, I still haven't decided if I will be dancing with the mommas cause I don't feel ready!! But we'll see, haha. Ariana is so excited about it, and I can't wait to see it all come together. It's gonna be an exciting time for her. Selini is teething and it sucks cause she has a cough and she is slobbering and she also has a butt rash cause of Pulu..hoi, but Jay is doing well and I need to hurry up and enroll him in Jr. Jazz tomorrow! Hopefully I don't forget. That's about all for now that's happening with me and mi familia...
9 comments:
Good things come to those who wait. Congrats on everything finally coming through due to your faith. Both you and Nana will do good on Sat. wish I could be there. Oh I need to register my girls for Jr.Jazz too. So lets remind eachother cause Saturday is the last day!!
Weeding out your garden needs to be done. Your garden is blooming now...weeds be gone!! Lol
Oooh man, so jealous that yer working...thats sooooooo good for you!!! I'm glad everything else is falling into place too. Hope I'm not one of those weeds that got pulled out yer garden cuz I like weed!!! hahahaha...kidding....ok...take care and good luck wiht everything going on right now!!
:) Handle yours sistah!! I've been gardening lately too... LMBO..it's all good.. I have no problem doing so! xoxo
CONGRATS ANNA I'M SO HAPPY FOR YOU! YOU TOTALLY INSPIRE ME! I KNOW YOU AND NANA WILL DO AN AMAZING JOB ON SAT PLEASE TAKE SOME PICTURES! LOVE YOU BUNCHES!!
CONGRATS!! I hope everyting continues to fall in to place for your beautiful family!! LOVE LOVE LOVE the "weeding" HOI...my only problem is being CONSISTENT on doing it, because i get it clean & then it grows back...but with time!! Again Congrats love u guys!!
YAY u busy momma you!!! I thinking I need to do some gardening too and get rid of all the BIG weeds in my life!!! Just write down everything your eating that seems to help me when I am doing good lol =) if your gonna snack snack on fruits and veggies in the WW world majority of that stuff is zeros pts greens love ya best wishes lucks for the performance would love to come but wont be able to
That's great that yor boss is so understanding.. that'll be nice to have a ll more income.. I wish I could work in a salon a couple days a week. Enoch works WAY too many hours that I just couldn't. I HATE HIS JOB.. lol I NEVER see him!
Totally lovin' these new goals you've got goin' Anna...I need that motivation, so hopefully it comes around soon! =) GOOD LUCK!
Good Job Anna!! I cant believe you are working again!! Well when push comes to shove.. You must do what you have to do to make your family work!!
Post a Comment