Monday, November 2, 2009

Selly BeaN!!

( momma & Selini)

My lil seli bean is 4 months tomorrow!! She is soo cute, and loveable! She smiles at anyone she meets all the time. I love wakin up to this lil love bug! I can't believe it's been 4 months all ready and she is growing and growing! She is super tall, and I just can't believe all the wonderful things she is able to do at such a young age.

  • She talks and talks and talks
  • She can hold her head up
  • She rolls around
  • She can sit up/but can't really straighten out her back yet.
  • She can laugh out loud now
  • She can stand for about 2 mins
  • She likes when I yell at her
  • She loves to lay on her back, while you play with her toes
  • She can watch TV for a while
  • She stares at people when they are eating and she'll try and grab your food
  • She drinks 6oz now
  • She freaks out when she doesn't know other people
  • She loves to sleep on her tummy still
  • She cries when I leave the room
  • She is slobbering every second
  • She sucks on her lip, it's soo funny
  • She coughs pretty well
  • She has a full head of hair still
  • Her feet stink so bad, even after an hour of taking a bath??..lol
  • She is teething right now

I'm sure she does sooo much more that we can't remember right now, but she is truly a joy in our lives, & she's growing fast and she's just so so much fun to watch! I am so grateful to have her, and I count my blessings, because she is one of the greatest blessings I could've asked for!

7 comments:

IONGI FAMILY said...

WHAT A LIL CUTIE!!! LOVE THE PIX AND LOVIN THE HEAD BAND!!!

The NyDegger's said...

Wow all that and 4months...sheesh!! She is a beauty just like her momma!!

Kassie said...

Cuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuutie patootie!! I love how her and Toa are just a few days apart!! Hmmmm.. possibly a future "friendship" hahahahaha.. Kisses to you little princess!

MARCIA said...

For reals she is super tall. She's is Jays twin, but not in height..lol Sorry Jay!! Love her dirty looks, that's what she definitely got from Nana..hahaha!

MARCIA said...

For reals she is super tall. She's is Jays twin, but not in height..lol Sorry Jay!! Love her dirty looks, that's what she definitely got from Nana..hahaha!

~Deckeez~Princess~ said...

Aaaaweee...Man, I'm soooo baby hungry right now....I miss the pregnancy feeling...and then I look forward to the "who does he/she look like?" then after they start to talk back and yell at you, I wanna return em to the hospital but I can never find my reciept!!! LOL...yer baby is sooooooooooo tooooooooooo cute!!!

Ane said...

I love this picture and post! I just hope she doesn't end up like a crazy Uiha girl! lol! jk! Uiha peeps are AWESOME! love you baby Selini! ;)